- 1 x Chef 775 Motor Base
- Jars Optional – Use drop down selection box
- RRP $1452
The Chef 775 combines versatility with innovative technology to consistently product perfect blends.
Whether you are mixing drinks at the bar or creating new recipes in the back of house, the Chef 775 has the features you need to make each dish a masterpiece.
The Blendtec Chef 775 is truly the blender with a brain. The exclusive SmartBlend technology senses and identifies potential problems that could interfere with the blend including loading errors, overheating, or air pockets and then offers solutions.
8-Speed Capacitive Touch Slicer + Pulse
The capacitive touch slider provides seamless precision speed control, simply move your finger up and down the slider to fine tune your blenders speed. The Pulse function adds a burst of speed and power.
Add 10 Function
The Add 10 icon allow users to add 10-second intervals to blend cycles, providing completely customised blends. It also acts as a stand-alone, 10-second cycle.
Modern, Sophisticated Design
The Chef 775’s slim design makes it the perfect and stylish fit for any restaurant.
The FourSide Jar is the standard size jar, perfect for eateries that sell lower volumes of blended product. The unique square jar design and patented, 3 inch, wingtip blade create a blending vortex to micronise ingredients. Easy to read jar markings up to 1000ml, 32oz, 4cups & 95cl.
The WildSide+ Jar blends larger batches faster and therefore customer wait times are shorter. The WildSide Jar boasts an exclusive, patented square design with a fifth side, a large capacity and a more aggressive blade at nearly 4 inches long . Blendtec’s patented, fifth side jar, shifts the blending vortex, virtually eliminating air pockets which produces faster, thorough blends. Easy to read jar markings up to 1300ml, 5 cups, 44oz & 125cl.
The Twister Jar is designed to blend your thickest recipes such as fresh almond butter, hummus, guacamole, super-thick shakes, dressings, sauces, smoothies as small as 177ml and many more premium blends. It is also the most efficient dry blend jar option. Jar measurements read up to 16oz, 2 cups, 500ml, 45cl.
The Blendtec Jar Advantages include:
- Safe & Strong – Made from BPA-FREE
- Square jar for a better blending vortex (FourSide & WildSide Jar)
- Allows for Wet or Dry Blends
- Shorter and half the weight of other jars with comparable volume
- Ergonomic design allows for easy pouring
- Easy to read jar markings
- Uniquely blunt, safety jar blade completely safe to clean and 10 x stronger than traditional blades
Carry In Warranty
- Chef 775 Motor Base – 3 years parts and labour.
- Jars – 1 year
Additional Carry In Warranty Information
Your Blendtec Warranty includes a carry-in warranty service. Under the terms of carry-in service, you will be required to deliver your Blendtec Product to an authorised service location for warranty repair. This service requires you to deliver your Blendtec product for any repair to Blendtec’s designated repair centre at your own expense. You must pay costs associated with transportation of the product to the service location. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any product shipped or returned to an authorised service location, and you assume risk of loss during shipping.
- The warranty period begins on the purchase date recorded on the Tax Invoice issued by any Authorised Blendtec Blender Dealer.
- You must supply proof of purchase to support your Blendtec warranty claim.
- Warranty is valid only with proof of purchase enclosed with warranty.
- The warranty covers manufacturing defects only.
- Warranty applies only within the country of purchase.
- Warranty is not transferrable between end-users.
- Cosmetic damage and abuse are not included within the warranty.
- Failure to follow the Installation and Operation Instructions or the Important Safeguards as set out in your Blendtec® Manual included with your purchase may void your warranty.
- If a defect is caused by misuse, neglect and/or tampering it will void your warranty.
- DO NOT attempt to do your own repairs or it will VOID your warranty.
- Repairs or alterations made by persons other than Blendtec authorised service representatives will void the warranty.
- Use of a domestic product in a commercial environment will void the warranty.
- Warranty is void on any product where the serial number has been removed.
- If the warranty claim is not valid, you may incur a labour fee of $88 plus the cost of delivering the Blendtec product back to your shipping address.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES – Blendtec disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a practical purpose, with respect to this machine. Furthermore, Blendtec accepts no responsibility for utility services (power surges, high or low voltage,) improper connections, the accompanying product manual(s) (where supplied) and other written material. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES – Under no circumstance or in any event shall Blendtec or its suppliers or agents be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, loss of perishables, sanitary condition of machinery, or other pecuniary loss and also including for commercial blenders utilised within a business, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business trade) arising out of the use of or inability to use the equipment, even if Blendtec has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Blendtec’s entire liability under any provision of this agreement shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for this equipment.