- 1 x Twister Jar
- 1 x Twister Jar Lid
- 1 x Mini Gripper Jar Lid
- 1 x Spectacular Spatula
- 1 x Twister Jar Recipe Booklet
Premium Blends, Premium Products
The Twister Jar is designed to blend your thickest recipes such as fresh almond butter, hummus, guacamole, super-thick shakes, dressings, sauces, smoothies as small as 177ml (6oz) and many more premium items in just seconds.
To use, simply add ingredients and twist the patented Twister lid counter-clockwise, whilst the blend cycle is running. This twisting motion forces the ingredients from the sides of the jar back into the blade, allowing you to achieve a perfect blend.
For small, thinner blends, such as single serve smoothies and light dressings, use the included Mini Gripper lid to contain the ingredients during blending.
Also included is the Spectacular spatula – engineered specifically for the Twister. Blendtec® made this spatula just the right length and shape so you can get nearly every morsel out of your jar.
Features include all the unique Blendtec advantages:
- Patented Twister lid
- Mini Gripper lid for containing thinner blends
- Patented single-prong, tuned, wingtip blade
- Easy-to-read jar markings up to 16oz, 2 cups, 500ml and 45cl
- Durable, lightweight, BPA-free material which stands up to heavy use
Carry In Warranty
Twister Jar – 1 year
Additional Carry In Warranty Information
Your Blendtec Warranty includes a carry-in warranty service. Under the terms of carry-in service, you will be required to deliver your Blendtec Product to an authorised service location for warranty repair. This service requires you to deliver your Blendtec product for any repair to Blendtec’s designated repair centre at your own expense. You must pay costs associated with transportation of the product to the service location. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any product shipped or returned to an authorised service location, and you assume risk of loss during shipping.
- The warranty period begins on the purchase date recorded on the Tax Invoice issued by any Authorised Blendtec Blender Dealer.
- You must supply proof of purchase to support your Blendtec warranty claim.
- Warranty is valid only with proof of purchase enclosed with warranty.
- The warranty covers manufacturing defects only.
- Warranty applies only within the country of purchase.
- Warranty is not transferrable between end-users.
- Cosmetic damage and abuse are not included within the warranty;
- Failure to follow the Installation and Operation Instructions or the Important Safeguards as set out in your Blendtec® Manual included with your purchase may void your warranty.
- If a defect is caused by misuse, neglect and/or tampering it will void your warranty.
- DO NOT attempt to do your own repairs or it will VOID your warranty.
- Repairs or alterations made by persons other than Blendtec authorised service representatives will void the warranty.
- Use of a domestic product in a commercial environment will void the warranty.
- Warranty is void on any product where the serial number has been removed.
- If the warranty claim is not valid, you may incur a labour fee of $88 plus the cost of delivering the Blendtec product back to your shipping address.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES – Blendtec disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a practical purpose, with respect to this machine. Furthermore, Blendtec accepts no responsibility for utility services (power surges, high or low voltage,) improper connections, the accompanying product manual(s) (where supplied) and other written material. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES – Under no circumstance or in any event shall Blendtec or its suppliers or agents be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, loss of perishables, sanitary condition of machinery, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the equipment, even if Blendtec has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Blendtec’s entire liability under any provision of this agreement shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for this equipment.