- 1 x WildSide Jar
- 1 x Jar Lid
The square design with the fifth side takes blending to the extreme!
The Blendtec® unique square jar design and wing-tipped blade pulls the mixture down through the blade, micronising ingredients for the smoothest texture possible. You want your ingredients to blend, not just spin around in circles. Blendtec’s square jar forces your ingredients from the blade, up the jar sides and then straight back down to the blade again. Blendtec’s commercial grade motor and patented jar features eliminate the need for stir sticks or tampers. With a wide base for fast food removal and an ergonomic handle, the jar makes food preparation fast and simple.
The jar design reduces sound associated with normal jar operations and allows for wet or dry blends. Many other blenders on the market require one jar for wet blends and a different jar for dry blends. The WildSide Jar blends large batches, saving time and handles the toughest tasks with less effort. Blendtec’s patented, fifth side jar, shifts the blending vortex, virtually eliminating air pockets which produces fast, thorough blends.
WildSide Jar features include all the unique Blendtec® advantages:
- Patented 5 sided jar produces a better blending vortex
- Single prong, tuned, wingtip blade
- Easy to read jar markings up to 1300ml, 5 1/2 cups, 44oz and 125cl
- Shorter and half the weight of other jars with comparable volume
- Durable BPA-free (contains no Bisphenol A) will stand up to heavy use
- Ergonomic design allows for easy 3 way pouring
- Easy to open gripper lid allows ingredients to be added through the centre opening and vents pressure when blending hot liquids
Easy clean up! Dishwasher Safe.
The Blendtec® WildSide blending jar is dishwasher safe (top rack up to 104ºC) and can also be cleaned by adding 2 cups of water and 1 drop of dishwashing detergent to the container. Hold the pulse button for 5 seconds, rinse, and you are finished
Additional Carry In Warranty Information
Your Blendtec Warranty includes a carry-in warranty service. Under the terms of carry-in service, you will be required to deliver your Blendtec Product to an authorised service location for warranty repair. This service requires you to deliver your Blendtec product for any repair to Blendtec’s designated repair centre at your own expense. You must pay costs associated with transportation of the product to the service location. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any product shipped or returned to an authorised service location, and you assume risk of loss during shipping.
- The warranty period begins on the purchase date recorded on the Tax Invoice issued by any Authorised Blendtec Blender Dealer.
- You must supply proof of purchase to support your Blendtec warranty claim.
- Warranty is valid only with proof of purchase enclosed with warranty.
- The warranty covers manufacturing defects only.
- Warranty applies only within the country of purchase.
- Warranty is not transferrable between end-users.
- Cosmetic damage and abuse are not included within the warranty.
- Failure to follow the Installation and Operation Instructions or the Important Safeguards as set out in your Blendtec® Manual included with your purchase may void your warranty.
- If a defect is caused by misuse, neglect and/or tampering it will void your warranty.
- DO NOT attempt to do your own repairs or it will VOID your warranty.
- Repairs or alterations made by persons other than Blendtec authorised service representatives will void the warranty.
- Use of a domestic product in a commercial environment will void the warranty.
- Warranty is void on any product where the serial number has been removed.
- If the warranty claim is not valid, you may incur a labour fee of $88 plus the cost of delivering the Blendtec product back to your shipping address.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES – Blendtec disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a practical purpose, with respect to this machine. Furthermore, Blendtec accepts no responsibility for utility services (power surges, high or low voltage,) improper connections, the accompanying product manual(s) (where supplied) and other written material. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES – Under no circumstance or in any event shall Blendtec or its suppliers or agents be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, loss of perishables, sanitary condition of machinery, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the equipment, even if Blendtec has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Blendtec’s entire liability under any provision of this agreement shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for this equipment.